|Time: ||5pm - 6:30pm|
|Address: ||Wanneroo Community Centre| Wed 04 Sep Back to Calendar
In this interactive 90-minute workshop you and your child will learn how tomanage friendships, deal with any bullying they might see or face, and build their self-confidence, whilst learning:
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy friendships.
- How to manage a conflict in a friendship.
- How to manage time on their own.
- The difference between a friendship fight and bullying.
- How to stand up to a bully without being a bully.
- How to build self-confidence.
Children will be introduced to The Magic Coat and taught how the different characters that live inside the pockets can help them in their friendships on a daily basis.
This workshop will also give you the tools of communication to create a strong bond between parent and child, as well as building your child's self-confidence.
This workshop is suitible for children ages approximately 6-11 years, and may also suit older children.
Price: $20 per person.
Please follow this link to book: https://www.trybooking.com/BDYIR